As kids grow their needs in their room also grow and so is the case with storage. If your kids’ room is demanding storage in the form of clutter here and there, then it is high time you make some changes and additions for extra storage. For that we have collected some cool ideas for you. Take a look:
2. Build a Wooden Shelving System with Colored Plastic Bin Drawers
Image via: shanty 2 chic
3. Instead of Going for Chairs Make Large Cushion Covers and Fill Them with Stuffed Animals and Create a Seating with Storage
Image via: threadridinghood
5. Build a Storage Window Seat By Yourself and Create Such Functional Seating That Offers Ample Storage Too
Image via: stoverstories
6. Build Bedroom Storage Towers Around The Headboard and Claim The Unused Space
Image via: twomakeahome
7. Make Use of The Vertical Space and Install Shelves Above The Headboard
Image via: bhg
10. How About a Curtain Rod Shelf? What a Fabulous Idea It Is!
Image via: whiletheysnooze
The post Ingenious Ways to Add Extra Storage to Your Kids’ Room appeared first on Amazing Interior Design.